Tuesday, November 4, 2008

La Elección

Today is one of the most important days in American histroy, because we 're choosing a new leader during a time when the office of president has lost the faith of the people.  I'm a full-on democrat, and very excited about Barack Obama, because I believe that he can change our country for the better.  A majority of the students here have been sporting Obama buttons for some time now, and today, I recieved one from my aunt, Auntie Allie.  I haven't taken it off since I recieved it, except when changing clothes.  I've been scouring cnn.com for everything about the election (well, that's recent).  When I wake up tomorrow, we'll be very close to knowing who the next president is (stupid alaska and it's late closing time).  I plan on checking first thing, and then again when I get to school.  
If Obama doesn't win, I might have to consider moving back to London.  

No comments: